Saturday, September 5, 2009

Torrid Jeans - surprisingly flattering!

Before last night, I had never bought anything at Torrid. The hip hop and pin-up girl styles in the store windows had never drawn me in. But in a desperate attempt to find good fitting jeans last night, I visited the Torrid at my local mall. I found a pair that fit fabulously - the Dickies Rinse Wash Flare-Leg Jean. My problem is that the waist is always very loose when the thighs are skin-tight. This pair fit ever so slightly loose when it fit in the thighs. Not bad! Last night after trying on every pair of jeans in J.C. Penny with no luck, this was a welcome surprise! The jeans are on sale right now at Torrid for $52 (http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302036084&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442212483&bmUID=1252193111884). I also picked up a pair of high-waisted, wide leg jeans (so hard to find) on the clearance rack at Torrid for about $30.