Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Great Sale at NY and Company!


I love nothing more than a great cardigan. It pulls together an outfit beautifully. I've found lots of great cardigans at NY and Company lately (as you can tell from my previous posts). Last weekend I saw some nice, classic ones in bright colors but they were not on sale! I usually wait til something is on sale before I buy it, unless I am convinced it will be sold out before being marked down. Tonight I noticed these cardigans (see picture) are on sale for just over $22.46. (http://www.nyandcompany.com/nyco/browse/product_detail_with_picker.jsp?productId=prod680082&parentId=cat60162&subcatId=cat720008)! The yellow cardigan is more of a gold color than what appears on the internet. Also cute - and on sale - is a ruffled tank (shown in picure). I bought this in black recently.