Saturday, June 14, 2008

TJ MAXX - An Odd Assortment

So I went to T.J. Maxx today. I had to kill some time while my son was at an activity (go karts, laser tag) center with my husband and a few friends. I had to go as I was helping with the transportation. But I didn't want to sit there for hours with a two year old, and T.J. Maxx was just around the corner.

You never know what you will find there. I always think, when I go, that most of the merchandise there is rejects - stuff that didn't sell in regular stores. Not sure to what extent that was true.

I was looking for cardigans. I found some black, pink and green babydoll cardigans made of rayon. They looked like they would fall apart or get ruined in the wash, plus the style was a little cheap looking, outdated.

Other than that, I found absolutely nothing. Surprising, since cardigans are such an essential part of a woman's wardrobe (I think).

Also missing from stores and internet shops for the past year or so - knit skirts, or skirts with some stretch that go to the knee or lower. These are SO FLATTERING but impossible to find.

No comments: